Please also visit me over on my devotional site: Overacup.org

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Menu ~ Weeks 3-5 1/2

Yes, I realize I'm missing 1 and 2. I even thought about waiting until I had 1 and 2 to post these, but I need them! I'm not sure what meals I was planning on cooking without it, and I don't want to open my desktop to check everytime. So here you have it. I'm starting with the posts out of order. Oh, well! I hope you have a good end to your month.
 
 Bon Appétit!
 
t.
 

Week 3

Sunday:
  • Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
  • French Fries (Cheap, frozen and seasoned)
  • Fresh cut veggies (we like cucumbers, baby carrots, and celery)
 
Monday:
  • Pan Fried Pork Chops
  • French Style Green Beans (can)
  • Mac and Cheese (good ole' Kraft)
 
Tuesday:
  • Hamburgers
  • French Fries
  • Fresh cut veggies
 
Wednesday:
  • Chicken Fajitas
  • Chips and Salsa
 
Thursday:
 
Friday:
  • Leftovers (Yes, seriously)
 
Saturday:
  • Rolls
  • Frozen Veggies (We like the steamer bags, peas, or mixed veggies)
 
 

Week 4

 
Sunday:
  • Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
  • Grammy's Potato Salad (link coming soon)
  • Fresh cut veggies
 
Monday:
  • Chicken Enchilada Soup (Slowcooker)
  • Tortilla Chips
  •  
Tuesday:
  • Hamburgers
  • Cheese Fries
 
Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:
  • Leftovers

Saturday:
  • Pot Roast
  • Rolls (I like frozen if I'm short on time)

Week 5

Sunday:
  • Sandwiches (whatever is on hand at this point)

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
  • Leftovers or Sandwiches (this is the day before shopping)

Breakfast

  • Country Breakfast (Eggs, bacon, Bisquick biscuits, sausage)
  • Sausage and Biscuits*
  • Cereal (I like Cheerios because it's the healthiest I can find that tastes good without milk)
  • Waffles (Good ole' Bisquick)

Snacks

  • Fresh cut veggies
  • Peanut Butter Crackers
  • Gold Fish
  • Graham Crackers
  • Nutty Bars
  • Ice Cream
  • Fresh Fruit

Baking

  • Caramel Apples (this time I'm doing the wraps)
  • Hot Fudge Cake (link coming eventually)
  • Pillsbury Halloween Cookies

 
*I like to make a large batch of Bisquick biscuits and freeze them. You'll have to experiment with you oven to see what works best. My old one I could follow the regular directions exactly. But with my new one, I have to pull them out while the oven reheats and cook them 50 degrees colder and 10 min longer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment